Friday 24 December 2010

Josh is not a sell out!

Since it was my account that set this up, yesterday (December 23rd) I received an email from a company requesting that I feature them on here, and in return I'd get the rights to use their computer application.

My first instinct was to laugh, and thus I did. Then I paused and laughed again.

There are several reasons that I did so. Firstly, I expect that this was a message sent without the company viewing the blog. They would see that we've only posted three times, and that we are unlikely to have many viewers.
Also, why the hell would I want this application? It's nothing useful. It would be unfair to do so too - the other people who contribute to this would not be able to use it.

And that is why I will not sell out. (Well not at least for something so worthless... Money on the other hand...)

No comments:

Post a Comment